Thursday, February 23, 2012

Checked in... Have my boarding passes printed. I am flying on AeroMexico through Mexico City. The first flight is really Delta, so I'll get my frequent flyer miles. The insurance company has declared my car a total loss, so I'll be car shopping when I come home. That's all I want to know about the car for now. :) This winter storm watch is a big concern now. Livingston and Wayne county have declared Snow Emergencies. I am seeing predictions between 2 and 8 inches of snow for tonight. This from annarbor.com Motorists be warned: A winter storm headed for Ann Arbor could result in very difficult travel conditions Thursday night and a messy morning commute Friday. Exactly how much snow we’ll get depends on how the storm tracks, but it has the potential to be the biggest snowfall of the season so far I've never tried to go to the airport at 5 am for a 10 am flight before, but I am not missing this one. DTW usually handles snow well. Andrew is taking me to the airport. His flight is at the same time on Saturday, and his dad is giving him a ride to the airport. Given that Andrew and I have now had cars totaled in 2012.... ....time to learn about shuttle services?????

No comments:

Post a Comment